Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 18, 1973


Once again home again as I must continue to refer to it. When I am in Pittsburgh, I will occasionally call that home, but here is what the meaning of home is truly all about: a rug on the floor, a clock on the wall, comfortable furniture, immaculately kept rooms with nothing out of place. It is not really MY home, but "home" nonetheless, home because of the warmth given off and the people who inhabit it. I hadn't planned on leaving Pittsburgh this early. In fact, I had considered waiting until the 24th, which would have only given me extra time to work on my Billboard project and spend my evenings getting stoned and listening to music. Which reminds me that I never did fully complete my last entry. I became so involved with my post-graduate school plans and the lack of money that will accompany that time. Before I begin another tirade, let me find that lost thread.

No comments:

Labels