Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 1991


Andy's ready for a vacation, too.  We get a late start due to the fact that I don't have a key to the van.  JoAnna makes a special delivery.  While we're waiting, Andy sits on my lap at the kitchen table and we play "War" and "Candyland".  I know I won't be able to stomach Barb today, so the boys and I leave her behind.  I think she was expecting to accompany us.  Why?  She got dressed for a change.  Andy and I play miniature golf and then we join Mom for a picnic on the Capitol lawn.  Andy takes me on a walk to the pet store on State Street, giving me a thorough guided tour inside.  We stop at JoAnna's office to pick up Eddie to return home, as I had planned it, but Andy insists that we go to the zoo.  We have a great time there; both boys are angels.  By the time we return home, they are sound asleep.  Later in the evening, we cook hamburgers on the grill.

No comments:

Labels