Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29, 1992


#10 on the Billboard Hot 100

I've been so eager to keyboard past calendar boxes into our new computer that I find myself neglecting the present.  Tonight I make some sort of wild mis-stroke which narrows the margins drastically.  In my frustration, I end up linking all of my calendar files together but somehow manage to clear up the problem by the time I turn off the power.

Andy makes the strangest remark.

"You make me sad, Dad."

Because of my ranting at the computer?

Because I left him all alone to watch TV in the bedroom?

Earlier in the day, Diane Peterson interview for the children's librarian position and does very well. But I don't think we'll see her come to Middleton.  I'm sure she is making substantially more than we can offer.

No comments:

Labels