Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sunday, January 12, 1992


The sun is again obscured by gray clouds that looks like someone's dingy laundry.  During the early afternoon, John, Laurie, and Nina stop by to help JoAnna do a lit drop.  JoAnna spends at least an hour with John mapping strategy. While she rest, I finish getting dinner ready.

Funny how so far I missed I've missed the big news, JoAnna's first words to me in the morning.

"We have a sick little boy."

Eddie is plastered with red speckles.  Chickenpox.  For the most part, he's in a good mood, but his body is covered from head to toes.  After supper, I give him a baking soda bath.  The pox hasn't peaked yet.  I give Andy and bath, too, and tell him a story.

I go to bed early since I want to get in a few hours at work before JoAnna leaves.

No comments:

Labels