Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 1992


Biggest-grossing movie of the year to date.

I wait for the roof over the garage to collapse.  During the previous melt, I spotted at least four different sources of drips.  Even though the temperature reaches 40, there is no meltdown.  JoAnna does doors during the afternoon and Madison's Mel Gibson sits at the computer inputting constituent data.  I volunteer to make supper.  My oven-fried chicken gets rave reviews, as usual.  (I'm such a kitchen stud.)

Looking ahead to a long day tomorrow, I decide to go to bed early.  Just as I'm sawing some major z's, Andy joins me.  For the rest of the night, I feel like I'm counting the minutes until it's time to get up, get dressed, and get to the Wisconsin Center.  I'm sure I catch a few winks, but it feels like I've been up all night.  My dreams seem to segue with a very uncomfortable reality.

No comments:

Labels