Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 1992


JoAnna enjoyed watching this show.

Wrapping myself around a cliche, I feel as though the world has been lifted from my shoulders.  My summary comment to anyone who dared to listen:  "This commitment had been looming very large during the past two months."  As a result of its unqualified success, I feel a carryover exhilaration from yesterday and have a little difficulty focusing on any tasks today.

 Andy spends the day at Eddie's daycare, and again he's Mr. Sociable.  After a day and a half, he seems to like this place better than Little Red, which, to me, is cause for some slight concern.  I really think that Andy misses the presence of his little brother during the day.  At Kids Play, he obviously enjoyed the occasional contact with Eddie.

No comments:

Labels