Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29, 1965


Monday morning Mike called at 11 and we decided to go overtown. I wanted to buy a pair of pants, and found what I wanted at Printz's. I also opened a Christmas club at the National Bank. After that we went home. Mike called a little later, and we went overtown again. Mike had to open a bank account and wanted me to come with him. When we came to the corner of 3rd and Liberty we saw Tillard and he came along with us. After Mike opened his account, we went to the Plaza and had a coke. Then we went up to the Y and picked up Cobby. We walked to Marino's and again got something to eat. John was the one who suggested all this since he wanted a cigarette. After that Mike and I went back to his house and John and Cobby went their way. To please Mike we went to the R&R (Q&Q) Fabric Shop. I nearly died laughing. I couldn't help myself. After supper I went to Beaty since the JV's were playing Mr. Vizza's Beaty squad. We won by a score of approximately 56-27.

No comments:

Labels