Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 1991

The good news is that Geac is back up.  Andy Oie agrees to set up a CD-ROM multi-disc station.  The bad news is that Mark is sick, and I waste an afternoon re-organizing software.

I hesitate to attend a Chuck Chvala fundraiser, but a last-minute phone call to JoAnna convinces me that the drive into Madison is well worth the effort.  I arrive earlier than anyone else I know, but by the time I see lots of familiar faces I'm feeling claustrophobic.  JoAnna wants to stay so I volunteer to pick up Andy at daycare.  We stop at the library for two reasons:  to get videos for Andy and to see if Deb and Pat need a hand.  Before leaving, I shoo a friend of Tom's out of the staff workroom.

Later in the evening, I take Andy grocery shopping.

No comments:

Labels