Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 1991



Since I have a meeting downtown, JoAnna leaves early, before Andy is out of bed.  He wants to take a box of Teddy Grahams to daycare, but I tell him, no, you can have some in a plastic bag. 

The Automation Forum meeting goes well.  Pete Hamon asks me to open the session. 

On the walk back to the ramp, I stop at the Sugar Shack to browse through the record bins.  I walk away with ten albums, including Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey Buckingham, the Jags, Shawn Phillips, Richard Torrance, Henry Gross, the Henry Paul Band, Danny O'Keefe -- 2 of his, I think -- and maybe that's it. 

I'm less than focused at work, and my return to the library is delayed by preparation time for a tuna noodle casserole.  Most of my energy is expended revising ETN notes. 

After picking up Andy, I use household chores as an excuse to delay dinner.  JoAnna returns from a meeting at 8:30.

No comments:

Labels