Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11, 1991


I have the morning off since Liz and I have switched evenings due to the board meeting  tomorrow.  When I'm not with Andy, I spend time at my desk continuing the seemingly endless notebook reorganization project.

During the afternoon, I meet with Chuck Foulk, a Middleton police detective.  We decided to "bait" the cash drawer with an electronic device.  After closing, Dave Kromm takes so much time setting up and testing the device, I find myself glancing at the front door every ten seconds.  Don Gibson shows up before the coast is clear.  I wonder what is going through his mind.  Just as I'm ready to leave, I hear a knock on the front door.  It's Greg, Dave's partner.  He left a photocopy of the baited dollar bills behind.  Is this the Keystone Kops or what?

No comments:

Labels