Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 1991

Yesterday was my long day.  Today it's JoAnna's turn.  She leaves the house early.  I drive Andy to daycare, stopping at Hardee's on the way back to Middleton to pick up a breakfast biscuit.  I work on a couple long-range plan "looking around" information sheets:  Middleton and comparative demographics, other area library resources.  As it turns out, I spend very little time on workform & assigning point values of the eight library service roles.  I pick up Andy, too.

Andy's been great about going to bed, but Eddie maintains a fussy, sometimes inconsolably so, attitude until 11:00.  I'm so relieved to hand him over to JoAnna when she walks in the door.  Just to make me feel even worse, she soothes his feelings within minutes.

No comments:

Labels