Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1, 1991

I remember the visit on this day SO clearly.

Andy [3 1/2 years old at this time] and I take the day off.  We spend the morning jumping in and out of the car to avoid the raindrops.  Our itinerary includes Walgreen's drugstore on the Square (more white ringbound notebooks), the credit union, GEF 3 (to drop off LSCA grants), Pic a Book, Lane's Bakery for a coffee break, and the Walgreen's store at the Westgate Mall (I reluctantly leave Andy in the car to look for more notebooks; he's in the driver's seat when I return), and Apollo Liquors.  After 2 1/2 hours of errands, Andy's on the verge of sleep once I pull the car into the driveway, but as soon as we're inside the house, he revives.  Take a nap?  Not today.  During the afternoon, I sack out, do the laundry.

No comments:

Labels