Monday, March 5, 2012

March 8, 1991

It's the end of the work week.  I feel as though I need an extension.  Most of my time at the information desk is spent revising notes for the next ETN session, ignoring such tasks as preparing an annual report and preparing evaluation reports for the library's four other full-time employees.  Hey, folks, I need more offdesk time; the library needs more staff.

JoAnna talks about supper-to-go in the morning before we leave for work, but when I return home she's preparing a tuna noodle casserole.  Explaining that she's already had tuna for lunch, Barb asks for a ride to Crandall's.

"Cant's she drive there herself?" JoAnna inquires.

With a touch of exasperation, I'm ready with excuses -- she's just getting used to driving again, she's not familiar with Madison -- but they remain unexpressed.  JoAnna continues to push for the bedroom-family room flip-flop.

No comments:

Labels