Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18, 1991


I'm not quite frantic -- not yet anyway -- but I'm starting to wonder when I'm going to have the time to prepare a bibliography for the workshop I'm giving in another two weeks.  An informal Area Leaders meeting takes up more time than I expect, i.e., had planned for.  I grab a quick (late) lunch at Burger King.  The BK Broiler is a fairly decent sandwich.

With JoAnna away, Andy and Eddie keep me busy all evening.  Both stay up past 11.  I put Eddie down in his crib three times.  Each time I leave to return within five minutes to soothe him.  I finally settle him down in the rocking chair.  Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth......zzzzzz.  Finally.  Andy's watching Looney Tune on Nick at Nite when I return to bed.  I allow him to sleep with me.

No comments:

Labels