Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26, 1991



What is planned to be a half day extends into the latter half of the afternoon.  I rethink my workload organization system and decide to use a simply manila folder with papers and other documents arranged in priority order.  My reason for staying longer than planned is to give myself time to write up a cover memo to accompany the Automation Task Force membership agreement.  Before running some errands, I drop these off at the SCLS office.  Then I cash my check, buy a copy of Billboard and Variety and the Village Voice at Pic-a Book, take care of my underwear needs at Penney's, and stock up on beer at Apollo.  The evening is uneventful, except for Barb's occasional incursions into our bedroom.  When the weekend comes, I would just like her to blend in with the furniture.  What a mean brother.

No comments:

Labels