Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4, 1991


Barb must think I have the morning off, because when I need to use the bathroom, she's taking a shower.  I am annoyed.  JoAnna leaves for work early, so I need to drive Andy to daycare and myself to Baraboo for the SCLS Advisory meeting.  I'm a few minutes late, but not enough to miss out on taking minutes.  I decide to work a split day since weather conditions are good for washing the mildew off the exterior of the house.  And here I thought I had taken care of the problem last year.  How disconcerting to discover its reappearance.  I spend most of the evening typing up the minutes for Advisory.  All these Dane County concerns.  JoAnna's not home when I return.  The boys are in the TV room watching baseball (Mets vs. Reds) with Auntie Barbara.  I feed Eddie and watch a different baseball game.  The boys are still up when JoAnna returns at 10:30.

No comments:

Labels