Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 1991


There's not much time for chores this morning.  We have tickets for the Bills-Packers game at Camp Randall Stadium and Larry and Martha are hosting a tailgate party.   Parking is a breeze; Larry saves a place in his garage.  During the game, Andy stretches my patience to the limit.  I take him to the bathroom three times before halftime, to the concession stand twice.  I hope he'll want to walk around the playing field during the 4th quarter but he doesn't take to the idea.  We delay our departure home until 45 minutes after the game but still experience gridlock.  JoAnna is tired after a busy week so she takes a nap as soon as we get home.  I take Andy grocery shopping with me.  JoAnna settles on soup for supper, but I'm hungry for something more substantial so I grill some beef ribs and potatoes and steam some broccoli. 

No comments:

Labels