Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6, 1991



For a fleeting moment this morning, I wonder if taking this day off is such a good idea, if instead I should be at the library fine-tuning the budget and capital expenditures proposal.  But, as I said, it's just a fleeting thought.  I drive Andy to daycare and then bop along State Street for awhile. University Book Store doesn't stock the perfect photo album.  Rose Records has no CDs by the Youngbloods or Shawn Phillips, but I do purchase some reading matter at Pic-a-Book.  At Hilldale, I find a usable photo album at Walgreen's, of all places, for the postcard diaries.  I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon at home.  I make an early appearance at Kids Play, but Andy and his fellow Bees are still napping.  While walking around the Square, I stop in at the Camera Co. to see what slide viewers they have in stock.  I buy the most expensive model; it's not battery-operated.  

JoAnna stops at Crandall's to pick up fish for supper.  I water the garden.  Barry and Mary drop off Megan so they can enjoy an evening out together.

No comments:

Labels