Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7, 1991



I start in on my chores after JoAnna's delicious biscuit and sausage gravy breakfast.  First item on the list:  a reorganization of the shed's interior.  Andy's my little helper for awhile.  By the time I'm done, it looks as though I've doubled the storage space.  Otherwise it's too hot to tackle any more big projects.  Yard work is out of the question.  The ground is hard as cement.

I drink a couple of martinis after taking a shower, some wine with dinner, so I'm fairly well lubed by the time JoAnna and I leave for a movie.  Dead Again, an enjoyable, very stylishly done thriller. Toward the the movie, JoAnna has her hands in front of her face.

We spend a couple of hours at John's Open House party, playing cards and drinking with Dave, Erin, and Mary.  I drove home squinting through my own personal haze.

No comments:

Labels