Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18, 1991


After seeing JoAnna off, I attend a brief WAPL spring conference planning meeting. I need to visit a TYME machine before finding a place to eat breakfast. I end up at Big Boy in the Grand Avenue Mall.  The western omelet I'm served is a bit on the runny side and the cheese has a somewhat unreal quality to it.  Once my stomach is filled and my head is buzzing with caffeine, I take the escalator to the third level food court and describes the events of Wednesday on the back of four picture postcards.  Waiting for Sharon and Julie, I mingle with folks in the Hyatt lobby.

Outside of Sharon's whistling windshield, I enjoy the return trip to Madison.  I could have blown off the rest of the day, but I decide to do my catch-up stuff at the library now instead of Monday morning.  JoAnna and I return home at the same time. We're so happy to see our boys.

No comments:

Labels