Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wednesday, December 4, 1991


Wednesday morning I drive Andy to daycare after a quick visit to the library and then return indirectly to investigate a possible problem with the cleaning service.  First of all, Ileen mentions that they arrived about the same time she did, and secondly, the man with Ting looks a little bit like David Farrington, the guy who was nabbed earlier this year for ripping the library off.  And what about that cleaning service contract, which is due to expire at the end of the year?  I drop the issue and meet with Donovan Kramer as planned, though later than originally scheduled, to review our planning notes for our spring workshop.  After cruising through the afternoon, I pick up Andy and enjoy my first evening off this week.  When JoAnna returns home, she offers Andy the opportunity to sleep in our bed, which he quickly accepts.  I sleep in the boys' room with an already sleeping Eddie.

No comments:

Labels