Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 1991

One day after a frustrating Automation Task Force meeting, my inspiration level has still not recovered.  I look at the long rang plan file folder sitting on my desk and think, "No, not today".  I'm not in the mood for anything taxing, anything that is going to force me to think critically about library service.  I work at the information desk during the afternoon and continue at my post into the evening.  Since Sharon is taking the day off, I plan to work until 7 or so, to cover the dinner hour and to allow myself some time to revise my ETN notes.  I expect Maundy Thursday evening to be very slow, but I'm fooled.  It's a steady, sometimes hectic, evening.  I stay at my post and finish printing my notes five minutes after closing.

No comments:

Labels