Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29, 1991



I plan to work a few hours in the morning as Deb is scheduled to attend an all-day workshop.  "On Good Friday?" I neglect to ask myself yesterday.  Once I realize there'll be more than adequate coverage, I decided I'm only there to pick up my paycheck.  I call JoAnna to inform her of my change in plans, and she requests that I stop by her office before going to the credit union.  After my visit there, I make my usual Friday biweekly rounds:  Pic-a-Book, a record store (where I buy a copy of Savoy Brown's Getting to the Point, and learn that my two Savoy Brown favs, Raw Sienna and Looking In, are scheduled for CD release next Tuesday) -- plus a bonus, a visit to Paul's Book Store where I make a thorough and successful search of the architecture shelves.  I pick up Andy at daycare and we walk to JoAnna's office.  We take the little guy to McDonald's for lunch.  Their filet of fish sandwich is still as unappetizing as ever.  I spend the afternoon doing laundry and taping 60s music.  Later on, we all go shopping.  We buy a TV-VCR cart and a mirror at Menard's.  I begin to lose patience with our outing at the mall.  Andy's all over the place.  I take him to the food court, mostly to avoid an argument with JoAnna.

No comments:

Labels