Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 1991


Since Chris is on funeral leave this week, I attend the SCROLL meeting in her place.  The Monona location makes it convenient for me to drop off Andy at daycare.  The meeting itself is routine and surprisingly short.  Stop at Pic-a-Book to buy the latest issues of Variety and Billboard as well as a couple of newspapers, and at Shopko to stock up on white socks.  I eat lunch at home and then spend a progressively less productive afternoon at the library.  A mild headache, stationed just behind my eyebrows, leaves me feeling disoriented.  JoAnna has a great supper prepared when Andy and I return home.  After the dishes are washed and I'm sacking out on the couch, Andy produces two oranges, and the idea of helping him eat them suddenly becomes very appetizing.  Later on, JoAnna takes Eddie duty.  He needs an hour of holding, walking, and rocking nowadays to fall asleep.   It's exhausting, but at least it provides me with additional time for taping music.

No comments:

Labels