Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 1991



 I wait around the house for the car to be towed.  Didn't really have to, as it turns out.

The poor quality of the cleaning service takes up the majority of my time at the library.  I composes a four-page letter to Don Gibson, owner of D & M Maintenance.  

Sharon gives me a ride home, and I drive the van to Kids Play to pick up Andy since Jo's in the middle of fixing supper.  I notice a disturbing announcement posted on the Puffin Room door:  a case of scarlet fever has been verified.  

After Jo's wonderful supper -- though I do complain that the spaghetti squash is slightly undercooked -- I listen to the war reports on CNN..  (Except for a map of the Middle East, there is no video.)  Feeling extremely tired due to lack of sleep, I turn in early, before 9.  I have to ask JoAnna to take a crying Eddie to another room to settle him down.  I sleep all night.

No comments:

Labels