Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 1991



I volunteer to take Andy to day care since I need to buy a car battery.  Russ Darrow has only low-maintenance batteries in stock, which means I'm not going to be able to do the easy switch as planned.  The Stanza will need to be towed.  Grr, grumble, grumble.

For a change of pace, I walk to the library but not home for supper.  PDQ food tides me over until I get home at 9:30.

I have trouble falling asleep.  I guess I'm just waiting for my turn with Eddie, and when Jo's done feeding him at 2 a.m., I'm more than happy to take over.  While taping the Lovin' Spoonful, I stare at Eddie's angelic face, his expressive eyes, the "o" he makes with his mouth.  He's such great company.  He fusses momentarily before falling asleep, his head on my shoulder.

No comments:

Labels