Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 1991

The radio wakes me up at 6, but I turn down the volume and operate on my own snooze alarm.  It's a cold morning and I'm in no hurry to throw off the covers.  Andy takes a few dozen nudges to wake up.  He eats a bowl of Cherrios before we leave.  On the drive to daycare, Andy stutters as much as he talks.  I make a mental note to ask JoAnna about this. 

First thing I do at the library, after hanging up my beautiful new leather jacket, of course, is to make a pot of coffee.  I go through my mail, attempt to organize my desk, and continue to add to the classic paperbacks order.  With a light snow falling, I opt to drive instead of walk home for lunch, which I fix myself, but JoAnna has supper just about ready when Andy and I get home.  Eddie has another pretty rough night, but I tune out the fussing.

No comments:

Labels