Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 1991

The alarm goes off at 6:00, but I'm not quite as quick to throw off the covers as I expected to be.  Nevertheless, I still get to work shortly after 7:00.  My Monday game plan is to hit the ground running.  In one way I'm successful in reaching my goal, but by the late afternoon I'm wearing out a path between my office and the typewriter in the staff workroom.  Damn DLS annual reports.  It's so frustrating not to have at hand the statistics I need.

I return home in time for supper.  JoAnna's been doing some great meal planning, but it's only a matter of days until she throws it into my lap and all hell breaks loose.  Maybe a scheduled divided among the three adults in the household is in order.

JoAnna's basketball game is postponed so we have a stay-at-home evening.

No comments:

Labels