Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 1991

Wake up to a new video.  Keep up as best I can but wonder when the movements will be seamless.  No matter what the push, most of the time I think I'm in pretty good shapes, even if I don't bicycle or cross-country ski anymore.

On my way to a SCLS Finance & Governance meeting, I stop at Scott's to buy treats -- splurging when I ask for two dozen donuts -- and make the extra effort to drive to Sentry for orange juice.  During the meeting, Madison Public Library Director Peter Niemi is not nearly as obstreperous as I would have predicted.  The group makes lot of progress, which doesn't mean it still can't be all for naught.

During the early afternoon, Peter Hamon, Julie Chase, and I discuss the specifics of the clearinghouse arrangement.  The more I think about this change in resource sharing, the less enamored I become of it.

To clear my head, I drive to Hilldale to purchase orange and green hi-liters at University Bookstore.  The nerd in me is ready to cream his jeans.

When I get home, JoAnna tells me we need milk.

No comments:

Labels