Saturday, January 28, 2012

January 28, 1991

I wake up feeling refreshed but can't help but wonder how my off-the-wall my ranting during Superbowl halftime appeared to JoAnna and Barb.  I walk to work, the temperature in the mid-20s, compared to last week's subzero mornings.  The workday is routine and perhaps my concentration isn't as sharp as it should be. I am still avoiding a review of my ETN notes, but then I'm also so familiar with the material from past study and presentations that I certainly don't need to go overboard this time around.  I stay -- past six.  JoAnna calls to inform me that basketball starts at 8:45, which reduces my enthusiasm immediately.  However, the entire family attends, although we almost don't make it since neither of us knows exactly where Schenk School is located.  Both Andy and Eddie are well-behaved fans.

No comments:

Labels