Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 1991


I work a half day as I'll be subbing for Liz at the reference desk tomorrow.  Absolutely engrossed with the library's new toy, I spend most of the morning searching BIP's CD-ROM database.  I print about six or seven collection development book lists.

I stop at home for lunch and to check on Andy.  We kept him home due to a fever.  He looks so deflated and lethargic.

After a bowl of soup, I drive into Madison, park near the Capitol, and then walk to Walgreen's, the credit union, and Pic-a-Book.  It's a beautiful afternoon to be outdoors:  sunny, and by early February standards, warm.  On the way home, I stop at Cub Foods for orange juice, at Andy's request, and at Apollo for Rolling Rock and gin in order to restock two of my favorite potables.  Once I return home, Barb decides to take a walk' she's been housebound the entire week.  Andy wants me to tell him "Goldilocks" and he responds with lots of laughter to my exuberant presentation.

No comments:

Labels