Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19, 1991



My approach to the start of the day is much too leisurely.  I leave the house for Radio Hall just in time to join the coagulated flow of peak morning drive time along University Avenue.  I have only 15 minutes to review my lecture notes, but I'm already well prepared, so the session goes very smoothly.  I read the case study over the air and the resulting discussion goes well.  I stop at the continuing education office to pick up the homework assignments, but the woman there doesn't even offer to help.  A phone conversation is her top priority.  She tells me to come back in 10 minutes when an unnamed person will be out of her class.  Linda?  To pass the time, I browse through some of the record stores on State Street, looking for Savoy Brown's Raw Sienna and Looking In on CD.  I'm tempted to buy Blue Matter or A Step Further but resist the urge, JoAnna's admonition ringing in my ears.  The rest of the day is routine.  I go to bed as soon as I get home from work at 9:30.

No comments:

Labels