Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 1991

No exercises this morning.  I hurt my back yesterday cleaning the small bathroom.  The pain was so intense that my expressions of agony made it seem to JoAnna like I was having a heart attack.

Today is my final opportunity to reorganize, re-edit my ETN notes.  Tomorrow is the big day.  My excitement continues to build and threatens to turn into anxiety.

JoAnna goes to her basketball game alone since Andy still isn't feeling 100%.  I take him to the doctor earlier in the day, and Dr. Ellis diagnoses Andy's problem as an ear infection, his first in two winters.  Andy insists on spending some time in the waiting room play cubicle.  When I decide it's time to leave, he isn't listening.  I finally have to crawl into the unit myself to fetch him.  While I'm buying his medicine, he pleads with me to buy him a package of M&M's.  "No, Andy, you haven't been in a good routine."  It's a response that results in a small tantrum, but no bending of Daddy's will.

No comments:

Labels