Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5, 1991

I wake up before the alarm sounds, eager to being the day.  Linda Mundt kicks off the ETN session with about ten minutes of housekeeping items, and then I launch into my orientation, which goes very well.  Only twice do I feel I'm on the verge of drowning in my own words.  The group is smaller than the last time:  11 students.  They are certainly an articulate group.  A 30-minute discussion session exceeds my wildest expectations.  

After class, I stop at the library school to visit Darlene, then dump my "purse" in the car and walk the length of State Street to JoAnna's office.  She's not in.  I run into Brian Strassburg on the street and we chat for a few minutes.  Before returning to the car, I browse Madison's library science collection and check out three books even though they don't quite have the info I'm looking for.  Then it's lunch at home with the boys and Barbara and the remainder of the day at the library. 

No comments:

Labels