Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 1991

For the second morning in a row, I find no time to exercise.  I leave for Janesville at 8, arrive at the library 45 minutes later.  Karen makes a brief appearance before the start of the workshop.  I test a new program, "Writing Collection Development Policies", and it appears to go very well.  Most of the 14 participants willingly share their comments and ideas!  Rose Mary and I go to lunch afterwards.  I cruise back to Madison feeling very pleased with myself, grooving on my 1971-72 road tape.  It's been 20 years since those wild and occasionally irresponsible days. 

Before returning to the library, I stop at Best Buy to purchase blank tapes and camera film.  No Savoy Brown CDs are in stock there.  I don't have much time to get into anything, but I do start the fact sheets that I promised for the board.

No comments:

Labels