Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 1991



Another all-day self-imposed desk assignment.  If I'm not station out there, I get routinely interrupted and pulled of my office.  One disadvantage to being in the fishbowl.  My first discovery of the day is that the annotated bibliography I began for next week's workshop is missing.  I check the file of each of my disks many times.  So much for an ambitious effort, I decide.  Simple citations will have to do.  I take a late lunch and spend part II of my workday attempting to complete the profile section of the long-range plan.  Not quite an accomplishment.

It's a beautiful day but all I see of it out doors occurs during my walks to and from the library.

After picking up Andy -- Eddie comes along for the ride -- I begin preparations for a spaghetti dinner.  My sauce is outstanding.  All JoAnna adds is some basil.  (I'll remember that ingredient next time.)  We eat in the TV room watching Barb's video of The Philadelphia Story.  While cleaning the dishes and tidying up the kitchen, I begin a tape of 80s faves.

No comments:

Labels