Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 1991



JoAnna and I take the boys to Farmers' Market.  It's Cows on the Concourse weekend.  A lot of people have the same idea so we're part of a large crowd.  During the last quarter of our perambulation around the Square, we notice a storm front moving in.  It wimps out and we're able to walk back to the parking ramp in a light rain.  We stop at Brennan's so JoAnna can buy ingredients for supper.  I find some plants for the garden:  tomatoes, cukes, peppers, herbs, and watermelon.  That's my afternoon project, which includes fencing in these new additions to keep out the bunnies.  JoAnna does bills during the evening and I keep the boys company.  Andy and I play baseball, 10 hits with the real wiffle ball bat, inside.  Tonight he uses his outside swing.

No comments:

Labels