Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11, 1991


Stearns called yesterday afternoon while I was at the library to announce today's impending visit.  He arrives shortly after 1, and I've already made plans to take the afternoon off.  We stop at the house so I can change my clothes and then head for State Street. We chow at Radical Rye and then spend most of our time browsing for CDs.

JoAnna and I take Paul out to dinner, our first visit to Smoky's in more than four years.  I get blissfully sloshed in three martinis and enjoy the tastiest steak I've had in more than four years.  We go on a search-and-intruder mission for Eric and Cheryl's house, which is only partially successful.  We find the house but nobody's home.  We stop for dessert and a nightcap at the Second Story.

No comments:

Labels