Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22, 1991


The LINK meeting takes less than an hour.  I'm not sure what that means.  It's certainly no reason for optimism.  Before the start of the meeting, Alicia Ashman, Madison board president, congratulates me on my recent WLA award and then hints not too subtly that I would make a great replacement for Peter Niemi.

After the meeting, I drive into Madison to cash my paycheck, drop off an updated floppy disk at Jane Pearlmutter's office, and pick up some reading matter at Pic-a-Book.  I want to spend some time browsing for books and music, but the only temptation I yield to here is a quick browse of the architecture titles at Paul's Bookstore.  I find  nothing of interest.

As we did last week, Andy and I go grocery shopping before we return home.  JoAnna skips the fundraiser for Gary George in Milwaukee as her Madison meeting runs late and the weather forecast predicts a major snowfall.

No comments:

Labels