Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thursday, January 16, 1992


By the time I stop at the library to pick up my meeting files, I'm already a little behind schedule.  Ilene mentions that the printer isn't working, and I can't figure out how to get the message to print onscreen.  Nonetheless, I get to Oregon for the LINK meeting at one minute after nine, and everyone is still milling around drinking coffee and eating donuts.  We breeze through the agenda, and after a stop at the credit union to learn why my TYME card won't work, I'm only an hour late for the WLA finance committee meeting.

Back at Middleton, I and other city department heads meet with the mayor.  Naturally, he has news of a crisis.  Why else would we be all be together?  The city's health insurance premiums have increased 36%.

JoAnna meets with her campaign staff during the evening while Andy and I go grocery shopping.

No comments:

Labels