Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 1991


It seems I'm slipping back into my vacation schedule despite my best intentions to focus on the library.  JoAnna's still home, and she enjoys sleeping in, which leaves it to me to get Andy out of bed, dressed, fed, and chauffeured to daycare.  This morning found me as far behind since Eddie was born.  I even call the library to let staff know I'll be at least an hour late.

After work I pick up the Nissan at Dunn's.  After its two weeks of dead time in the driveway, how sweet it is to drive the car again.  It runs beautifully.

For a second day in a row, JoAnna prepares a delicious supper and the four of us -- Barb, Andy, JoAnna, and me (Eddie is sleeping) -- sit down at the dining room table to enjoy it, with war news in the background.

I complete by taping of the Atlantic Rhythm and Blues anthology.  I'm so intent on this project I basically tune everyone else out.

No comments:

Labels