Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8, 1991

A long day.  I leave the house at 9:10, which results in my being a couple of minutes late for the Advisory Committee meeting at the library system office.  The 16mm films agenda item is thoroughly and at times heatedly discussed.  Naturally, I have to put in my two cents.  My flushed face tells me that maybe I oversold my point, but after the meeting Barb Huntington expressed her appreciation for my outburst. 

I eat lunch at home, walk to the library, and get ready for the board meeting.  The long-range planning discussion will need some ingredients to spice things up for board members.  I worry about getting back to the information desk on what appears to be a busy evening, so I don't attempt to force or prolong the discussion.  I stay in my office late, catching up on odds and ends and wondering why the carpet looks so speckly?  Has anyone seen a vacuum cleaner?

No comments:

Labels