Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 1991

I wake up around 5 feeling completely rested.  When Eddie starts fussing, I volunteer to give him his bottle.  He goes right back to sleep, which gives me some uninterrupted time of reorganizing my notebooks.

I get a little bit tense before we leave for the circus, mostly over concerns about my bowels.  And sure enough, as soon as we reach our seats at the Coliseum, I have to locate a rest room.  Fortunately, one good grunt completely evacuates my bowels.

Both Andy and Eddie behave like angels.  Andy pulls one of his shy-boy stunts, and at the last minute, refuses to board an elephant after I've spent $8 for tickets for the two of us.

Otherwise, it's an uneventful day, one that provides no opportunity to be by myself until 9.  JoAnna buys a TV and figures we can set it up immediately.  I tell her otherwise, but she won't believe me.  I predict this second TV won't be ready for viewing for days.

No comments:

Labels