Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26, 1991


Instead of leaving the house early, I decide that exercising is more important than a thorough review of my lecture.  The result:  the rockiest session to date.  A few times I feel as though I'm performing without a net.  I may have even been incoherent for the briefest of times.  The mouth was running and the brain was racing to keep up.  I do admit that session 4 is my least favorite lecture and one that will be completely revamped between now and 1993.  At least from this point I nowhere to go but up.

I stop at Madison Public to photocopy some pages from the U.S. Code.  Great machines they have there.  One accepts only nickels and produces almost illegible copies.  Another accepts dimes, but the change machines spits out only quarters and nickels.

During the afternoon before going to the library, I respond to my wife's nagging by getting a haircut and a physical.

No comments:

Labels