Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7, 1991

There's so much to cover at our Area Leaders staff meeting that little time is left for our long-range planning discussion.  I come up with a spur-of-the-moment assignment:  make a list of all the things the library should be doing (and should have) within the next five to ten years.  I started my own list a few days ago.  I think this will be a more productive approach than a focus on 8 dry roles.  Before cutting short my workday, Sheila talks to me about missing money out of the cash drawer and Sharon about the LSCA grants she is writing.



My early return home gives Barb an opportunity to enjoy a walk on another unseasonably warm afternoon.   I fix supper -- pork chops, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli and cauliflower.  For the fifth night in a row, Andy's in bed before 9.

No comments:

Labels