Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 1991


First I stop at the library to pick up my paycheck and photocopy newspaper clippings.  Then I drive to Durrant via the credit union.  Donovan and I spend about an hour reviewing our workshop syllabus.  Instead of returning directly to the library, I go shopping.  My itinerary includes Best Buy, Pic-a-Book, Lands End, and Apollo.  It's such a beautiful, bike-ridin' kind of day that I'm tempted to announced a quick vacation decision as soon as I get back.  I decide it's better to stay on.  Due to Joint Finance's weird scheduling, JoAnna's able to rearrange her schedule so that she can pick up Andy and play softball.  The boys and I accompany her to Orchid Heights park, but the three of us spend most of our time in the playground area.  Andy approaches some older boys who are playing basketball.  After her game, JoAnna returns to the Capitol, and the boys and I go home via McDonald's.

No comments:

Labels