Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9, 1991


The Automation Regrouping Subcommittee, as I refer to it, travels at the speed of Pete Hamon's glibness.  I had hoped to walk away from the meeting feeling upbeat, but the overriding issue of Madison's costs wasn't even addressed.

During the afternoon, I continue to revise my reference bibliography, a project whose time frame I seriously underestimated.

I retrieve the minutes from yesterday's Personnel Committee meeting at City Hall and am chagrined to find no recommendation to fund either of the two library requests.  As a matter of fact, no "real" personnel items have been approved, only two contracts for services and two limited-term  parks employees.

On the return trip from daycare, Andy and I stop at the brown store for hamburger buns.  JoAnna returns home just as I'm forming patties.

No comments:

Labels