Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 1992


I find myself staying at home to take care of a sick little Eddie guy as well as his older brother, who yesterday was dragging when I picked him up at Little Red.  We have a 10:30 appointment to see Dr. Koslov and naturally Eddie falls asleep about a half hour before we need to leave.  Andy wakes him up in time.  We wait more than 50 minutes before Eddie's name is called.  In the meantime, Andy has a great time playing with newfound friends Matthew and Caitlin.  His animated level of activity tells me that me that at least one of our boys is fully recovered.

Eddie sleeps most of the afternoon, but when he's awake, he wants to be held.  That limits what I can do on the computer so I end up printing 40 or 50 pages of calendar notes.

No comments:

Labels