Monday, March 4, 2013

Wednesday, March 4, 1992



I cruise through the day, taking a little side trip thru the first two sections of my Nuts and Bolts notes and relieving the anxiety of being insufficiently prepared for March 23 and 24.  I still need to spend a lot of time meditating, becoming more familiar with the main points of each of my five or six sections.  I may be doing some major cramming that last weekend.

After work I pick up the boys at daycare.  Today is the first chance that Andy has to see Eddie's new place.  He doesn't seem overly impressed, and the more I see of this Steppingstone location, the less impressed I become.  After turning onto Vernon Road, I realize that I've forgotten Eddie's coat so we circle back.  After supper, Eddie goes to bed early and Andy and I watch Dick Van Dyke on Nick at Nite.

No comments:

Labels