Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 1991


The work pace at the library has slowed down considerably.  Today I think I must be forgetting some important task.  But when I ask myself, "What am I overlooking?", nothing comes to mind.  I certainly don't need to develop my ETN notes anymore.  I have more than enough information to impart to my students.

I take an extended lunch to run errands.  I buy circus tickets, Valentine cards, picture frames, another notebook for my reorganization project, then browse the jewelry stores in the mall for gift ideas.  JoAnna will have to do without another bracelet or pendant.  Fearing I'd pick something outrageously expensive, I didn't even ask to look at anything.  I return home before JoAnna, which means I get to prepare supper:  chuck roast, potatoes, carrots & onions, oven-baked.  Great results.  The evening is spent with the boys, reading them books and giving them baths.

No comments:

Labels